 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 830
  (fwd) Re: patch for lnpd ( Collision problem in far-mode )

The problem is that lines in Martin's original message got folded over by email. You'll have to bring the patch into an editor and combine lines 8 and 9 of the original post (be sure there is a space between "..time, " and "tx _..." Then combine the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: (fwd) Re: patch for lnpd ( Collision problem in far-mode )

(...) hmm, once again it looks like we need a public place to exchange such things.. is anybody still looking after the sourceforge stuff ? (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: (fwd) Re: patch for lnpd ( Collision problem in far-mode )

Martin Cornelius schrieb: (...) Luis said he was, a week ago. Markus. (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: (fwd) Re: patch for lnpd ( Collision problem in far-mode )

(...) I actually just took care of it- legOS.sourceforge.net is now ours, and should be propagating towards your DNS servers as we speak. It'll be a few hours (their setup time) and probably Wednesday (my time- "Mathematical Foundations of Computer (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: (fwd) Re: patch for lnpd ( Collision problem in far-mode )

Hi Luis, (...) That's great. The sourceforge server seems to have fairly decent bandwidth, judging from the speed legOS.sourceforge.net is coming up in my second window. (...) CVS is what attracted me in the first place. As repositories are (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: (fwd) Re: patch for lnpd ( Collision problem in far-mode )

(...) There is a discussion that somewhere in their site about their HW setup. Suffice to say that it is multiple terabytes in HD size, 40+ processors, yadda, yadda. Reliability and bandwidth are not an issue, I don't think. (...) I have too give (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: (fwd) Re: patch for lnpd ( Collision problem in far-mode )

(...) Great! (...) No problem! :-) Of course it's better to keep everything in one place. Did you get some PHP-pages running for the documentation? I started with it, but could not finish due to lack of time... But I wil be happy to contribute. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)