 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 830
829  |  831
Subject:
(fwd) Re: patch for lnpd ( Collision problem in far-mode )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 16:49:41 GMT

The problem is that lines in Martin's original message got folded over
by email.

You'll have to bring the patch into an editor and combine lines 8 and
9 of the original post (be sure there is a space between "..time, "
and "tx _..."

Then combine the newly renumbered lines 58 and 59, make sure there is
a space between "...-info))" and "error_..."

It makes sense to do the second change first to avoid confusion about
line numbers.

Jim

On Sun, 13 Feb 2000 02:03:49 GMT, "Michael Marklew" <mike@idl.net.au>