 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 653
  InstallShield for legOS

As mentioned by Markus, I am working on an Windows InstallShield program for legOS. It is my hope to create, with assistance, a complete installation package for legOS and required tools. Running the installer will create a legOS developement (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: InstallShield for legOS

"Rossz Vámos-Wentworth" <rossw@jps.net> wrote in message news:387CE039.2906B6...jps.net... (...) I think that you should still reconsider using Cygwin anyway. You can actually build much of the LegOS stuff without ever using the Cygwin shell, so (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: InstallShield for legOS

(...) Ah, that's the mistake I had made. Looking closer, am I correct in assuming that Cygwin is only required to build the cross compiler? What about the utility program such as firmdll.exe? We can ignore the need to compile the cross-compiler. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: InstallShield for legOS

Hi, I am new to RCX coding, and Legos, but I an a professional Developer for Windows (9x & NT). I was thinking about puting together a small IDE. Off the top my head, it whould include project management (Keep track of files in a program), Syntax (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: InstallShield for legOS

"Peter Tewkesbury" <PJTewkesbury@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fo9syx.Ew7@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) the (...) a (...) compile (...) Why not use one of the many existing IDEs for this sort of stuff? Most programmers editors (emacs, vi (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: InstallShield for legOS