 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2995
Re: legOS 0.2.6 installation problems - a better way?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 00:14:59 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Max Bowsher writes:
John <john.ormerod@NOSPAM.virgin.net> wrote:

Thanks Max, in running the instructions mentioned above, I entered the
following in a bash shell, with the following responses.

john@EV /legos-0.2.6
$ make realclean

<<responds first with a windows message box titled 'Sh' with the
message "This program has performed an illegal operation and will be
shut down. Quit all  programs and then restart your computer.
If the problem persists, contact the program vendor.">>

Weird. Sounds like your install of Cygwin is corrupt.

Max.

Thanks Max, I have now got the latest version of BrickOS and will try to
reinstall cygwin. Thanks for your help. John.