 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2994
Re: legOS 0.2.6 installation problems - a better way?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 22:32:03 GMT

John <john.ormerod@NOSPAM.virgin.net> wrote:

Thanks Max, in running the instructions mentioned above, I entered the
following in a bash shell, with the following responses.

john@EV /legos-0.2.6
$ make realclean

<<responds first with a windows message box titled 'Sh' with the
message "This program has performed an illegal operation and will be
shut down. Quit all  programs and then restart your computer.
If the problem persists, contact the program vendor.">>

Weird. Sounds like your install of Cygwin is corrupt.

Max.