 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2877
Re: BrickOS & BricxCC - coming soon to a Windows PC near you
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 23:29:01 GMT

Could you expand on what you want to do with BrickOS?
Something about project files? generating make file?

If this has anything to do with having a file anywhere on your hard-drive
and having it compile leaving an *.LX file behind, I may be of some help. ;-)

I have developed a small system that uses UltraEdit as a GUI. I press a
combination of three keys and the file I am working on (anywhere on my
harddrive) is automaticaly compiled leaving an *.LX file behind for me to
upload to the RCX.

I hope I can help!

Tim

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, John Hansen writes:
My intial idea is to allow for multi-file builds via some sort of project
file.  Compiling a project file will generate a make file, perform a make,
and leave behind a .lx file with the same name as the project file.  Compile
& link a single file without requiring a project file.  Downloading will use
dll.

Your ideas & suggestions are requested.

Thanks in advance,

John Hansen