 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2488
RE: Makefile patch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 17:40:44 GMT

I finally have everything working, here's what I did:

Installed binutils and gcc with Max Bowsher's script.

Extacted the /legOS directory

CD to /legOS and 'make OSTYPE=cygwin'

Export PATH=$PATH:/legOS/util
Export PATH=$PATH:/h8x/bin
Export RCXTTY=/dev/ttyS3

This is all I did, and it works perfectly.

Again winXP and I'm using a usb serial adapter.