 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2466
Re: Makefile patch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 21:40:42 GMT

Well problem 1, you need configure, not config.

You may be interested in the attached script, which when invoked with the paths
to unpacked binutils and gcc source directories, automates the process.

Something like: ./build-h8x binutils-2.12 gcc-2.95.3

Max.

I got it to make and am now able to transfer programs and the kernel to
my rcx. However I can't compile new programs, I don't believe the
instructions at http://legos.sourceforge.net/cygwin/INSTALL-cygwin.html
for the cross compiler worked.

Now I'm trying you're method from
http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/rcx/legos/?n=2097
to build the cross compiler.

I got the files and set them up as you said to do.

I type "../binutils-20011002-1/config --target=h8300-hms --disable-nls
--prefix=/lego-ms" and get back "bash: ../binutils-20011002-1/config: is
a directory" it would seem to me (not a unix expert) that there actually
isn't a command there anyway.

Did I miss something?
thanks

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: application/octet-stream;
    name="build-h8x"