 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2483
Re: Makefile patch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:56:10 GMT

Kingsley Gifford <kgifford@thezone.net> wrote:
Here's the latest on this end:

I have some kind of incomplete cross compiler that I build using Max
Bowsher's script....
What makes you think it is incomplete. I have used that script to build a
working cross-compiler for myself.

I used binutils-2.12 and gcc-2.95.3 and Max Bowsher's build-h8x script.
I got what I thought was a successful "ALL DONE" message, but I still
can not make new .lx files for the RCX. Are there additional directories
I need to add to my path...or additional steps I need to follow after
running the script?
Well, you will need /h8x/bin in your path.

Please post all errors you get using the cross tools you have built (not the
precompiled ones from Hitachi)

And bear in mind that I have just done a clean compile of current legOS with the
tools I build with build-h8x, from binutils-2.12 and gcc-2.95.3

Max.