 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2289
RFC: Creation of Version 0.2.6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 16:51:28 GMT

I think it would be a very good idea to incorporate the prio-patch to
legOS. But there seem to be a lot of patches and enhancements for 0.2.5.
Personally, I use the remote control patch from Zhenrong Zang. And there is
the TCP/IP system... Any more patches out there?

On the other hand, an OS is meant to be only as a "support" system for a
user program. That means that is is not allowed to eat up all available
memory for itself. LegOS' system of #defines in the config file is a very
good way to strip the OS as needed.

I propose the following: Let's create the next step of legOS out of

o legOS 0.2.5
o the remote control patch
o the prio-patch
o the TCP-patch