 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2072
2071  |  2073
Subject:
Does lejOS has the same functions as legOS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 06:45:58 GMT

I ma using legOS and NQC, I also viewed lejOS, but I am not sure if lejOS
can provide all functions of legOS provides, then does lejOS run in the same
speed as legOS?

Zhengrong