 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1738
Re: Cygwin question(s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 20:25:31 GMT

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, mike mcfarlane wrote:
Maybe PATH is not correctly set.  Have you tried "./my_program.exe" insted
of "my_program.exe"?  Just an idea.

Yep, that also works ;-))
Getting to grips with Unix by yourself is no easy task.

Unfortunately not. :\

Can you recommend
any good sites or books to save me pestering people??

Depends on how much you want to learn. If you really, really want to learn
Unix, I strongly recommend the encyclopedic "Unix Secrets" by James
Armstrong. Well written, great examples, and covers everything you might
possibly want to know. That said, it weighs in at 1,000 pages (or
thereabouts.) So unless you really, really want to learn Unix it probably
isn't the right book for you.

Past that... I'm not sure I have any good suggestions. Sorry.
Luis

      "Nobody ever said that democracy was simple or efficient."
            Florida Election Board Member Bob Crawford.