 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1735
Re: Cygwin question(s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:58:00 GMT

Hi
bash uses the backslash (\) as an escape-character.  On Linux
mount e:\ /e
is equivalent to
mount "e: /e"
If you need to pass a backslash to a program you shuld put two of them:
mount e:\\ /e

Yep, that works ;-)

Maybe PATH is not correctly set.  Have you tried "./my_program.exe" insted
of "my_program.exe"?  Just an idea.

Yep, that also works ;-))
Getting to grips with Unix by yourself is no easy task. Can you recommend
any good sites or books to save me pestering people??
thanks
mike