 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 137
Re: legOS Network Protocol
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 14:50:09 GMT

Jacob S. Barrett <jsbarrett@acm.org> wrote in message
news:3716681C.D5C8C6D6@acm.org...
This would almost have to be a UDP like protocol just because the RCX
has such limited resources and the complexity of adding transmision
control to the protocol would be nasty.

I really hate news groups, I like having messages sent to me directly.
I would like to set up a listserv for the LNP project rather than news
group postings.  Would this upset anyone?  We could post latest updates
to the newsgroups and leave general conversations to the list.

You can subscribe to this newsgroup as a mailing list.  I would prefer to
see it on this group (or less thing to subscribe to) or to have lugnet make
a new group/list for it.