 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1232
Re: EGCS and GCC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:40:05 GMT

Which version of egcs? And what are the errors?
Luis

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Andy Gombos wrote:

Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:10:11 GMT
From: Andy Gombos <gombos@ne.infi.net>
To: lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: EGCS and GCC

Okay. Binutils compiled and installed fine, but when I try to compile egcs, I
get many errors, unrelated to any libraries. When I run the failed commands
manually (without make), they compile fine. Then I got an error about not
having enough virtual memory. I have installed a version of Linux(Peanut-Linux)
to an EXT2 partition. It says that I only have 16megs of ram, so I made a 64meg
swap file. I figured that this would fix the problem, but when I re-make it, I
still get the same error. I do not know how to fix it.

Andy

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Luis Villa writes:
Shouldn't. That's what my current set of tools was compiled with. When I
referred (elsewhere?) to "changes with 2.95," I meant only that 2.95
has a different configuration syntax.
Luis