 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 103
Re: gcc build instructions for linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 07:20:54 GMT

Linux Tools for Hitachi H8/300 Microprocessor Development
     http://www.zanshinsys.com/linux-h8300/

I, for one, am glad that you shared this.  I wish I had known about it a
week ago.

Has anyone successfully built the above target using egcs-1.1.2?
My attempt failed in libiberty:
configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot
create executables.
make: *** [configure-target-libiberty] Error 1

I even tried building using newlib-1.8 to no avail.
I set CC=gcc (2.7.2.3) prior to building.
Should I revert to egcs-1.1.1?
-Vic