 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *654 (-10)
  Re: InstallShield for legOS

"Rossz Vámos-Wentworth" <rossw@jps.net> wrote in message news:387CE039.2906B6...jps.net... (...) I think that you should still reconsider using Cygwin anyway. You can actually build much of the LegOS stuff without ever using the Cygwin shell, so (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  InstallShield for legOS

As mentioned by Markus, I am working on an Windows InstallShield program for legOS. It is my hope to create, with assistance, a complete installation package for legOS and required tools. Running the installer will create a legOS developement (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Please provide diffs for legOS releases

Hi Alex, I'll post a cvs rdiff later. Alex Wetmore schrieb: (...) Rossz Vamos-Wentworth is working on an InstallShield version for Windows. (...) There's a watchdog timer module on the RCX, which is currently unused in legOS. Shouldn't bee too (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Please provide diffs for legOS releases

Today I had a bit of time on the bus so I went through the work of getting legOS working on my system. After I got it up and running I noticed that I was using 0.2.2 and that 0.2.3 was out (I started with 0.2.2 becuase the most recent instructions (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: PRGM button - am I missing something?

Ben Jackson schrieb: (...) OK, I'll change the docs and examples, then. Too bad, I thought position-independence very nifty indeed. Markus. (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: useful battery program

Ben Jackson schrieb: (...) Saved my life a couple of times, when LNP was locking up the system in an entirely incomprehensible way. (I'd really appreciate "Unreachable code" warnings sometimes... or maybe they scrolled away.) (...) How about this: a (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: PRGM button - am I missing something?

(...) From getopt(3) on BSD and other systems: When all options have been processed (i.e., up to the first non-option argument), getopt() returns -1. However, from the Linux manpage: By default, getopt() permutes the contents of argv as it scans, so (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: PRGM button - am I missing something?

Ben Jackson schrieb: (...) If getopt is working right, the position of switches shouldn't matter. If they do, it's broken. Markus. (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: PRGM button - am I missing something?

(...) I think you need `dll -p0 foo.lx' and `dll -p1 bar.lx'. That syntax is working fine for me. Right now my battery meter is in slot 0 (fading fast!) and the program I'm debugging is in slot 1. --Ben (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: PRGM button - am I missing something?

Hi Jeff, Jeff Chrisope schrieb: (...) There could be a problem with getopt in the Windows-libc. Try inserting a printf after the loop dealing with options, to show which program slot dll is actually transmitting to. (...) Hey, aren't you with (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact