 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *3744 (-20)
  Re: problems with creating arrays of larger sizes

(...) This won't work for sure. If you look into the kernel sources, DEFAULT_STACK_SIZE gives the value for every user program's stack. Actually, this is 1KByte, if I remeber it right. Your character array will be allocated on the stack and so you (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: problems with creating arrays of larger sizes

(...) Hi Andreas I would suggest, that you instanciate your variable as global, and not within the main() function. Or declare it as static so that the compiler does not try to instanciate it on the stack. The problem could be due to a stack (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: problems with creating arrays of larger sizes

OK, here is my code. #include <dmotor.h> #include <dsensor.h> #include <unistd.h> #include <dbutton.h> #include <conio.h> #include <stdio.h> #define n 1000 void verzoegerung(unsigned long zeit) { while(zeit--); } int main() { int i; char c[n]; (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Problem with lego pneumatic parts

(...) Presumably that was Ben Fleskes... (see (URL) Interesting....they make custom plastic parts. (...) I have been very pleased with the wheels Ben commissioned and it's in part a testimony to the molder he chose (and in part to his engineering (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.trains)

  multiple source files?

How do I compile multiple .C source files to one .lx file? as far as I know, the default makefile doesn't support that. Thomas (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Problem with lego pneumatic parts

(...) I bought some T-connectors that work great from a local RC hobby store. They were fuel hose fittings for RC planes or cars. The package contained one T, one penbladder T, and two 90 degree fittings. It cost US$2.95. They are made by Fourmost (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: problems with creating arrays of larger sizes

(...) > (...) Who knows. Unless you show your code... Regards, Michael (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  problems with creating arrays of larger sizes

Hello, at the moment I try to get experience with the memory of the RCX. I've read somewhere that the brickOS firmware is about 8kB big. I loaded a program with a size of 2 kb down to the RCX. With the help of the program I created an array of the (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Use of LNP under Windows

Hello I'd like to send sensor values from the RCX to my PC. In this forum I've read that I can do this with the help of LNPD. The OS on my PC is Win 2000, I'm using Cygwin to compile my BrickOS programs, my IR-Tower is connected to an USB port. Is (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: BrickOs 0.2.6.10.6 vs 0.2.6.09.newConf2

Patrik, It could be a memory leak, or maybe a memory fragmentation issue. If the memory manager cannot find a single block of memory large enough for the request it will fail. You may be able to tell by displaying the available memory on the lcd, (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNPD and Cygwin

(...) Hi, I want to communicate with my lnpd daemon running in linux machine from my windows/cygwin machine. Do you have your winliblnp implementation for cygwin? Thanks, Mohammed (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  BrickOs 0.2.6.10.6 vs 0.2.6.09.newConf2

Hiya, I think we have encountered a problem in the latest brickOS, we have implemented a quite big program(to demonstrate a network protocol PROPHET). We had some trouble using the latest brickos0.2.6.10.6 some memory leak? caused the program to (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Problem with lego pneumatic parts

There are lots of missing parts, not only pneumatic. "Elizabeth Mabrey" <emabrey@storming-robots.com> escribió en el mensaje news:200403161532.i2...ing.com... (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: geometrical function in legOS

(...) Have a look at (URL) You'll find all the codes there. Good luck (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: geometrical function in legOS

No, brickos(formerly legos) does not include sinus/cosinus functions. You will have to write your own. Or simply use a lookup table. //Patrik (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  geometrical function in legOS

Hello I want to program a mindstorms robot with the help of LegOS. Does LegOS support the use of geometrical function like sinus or cosinus ? I hope that someone can help me Andreas (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Wiki site to compare Lego Langages

hy, i began a wiki page to compare the lego languages because i didn't find a similar comparative table. it would be great if each one could contribute. (URL) thanks in advance Nicolas Maisonneuve (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  (no subject)

hy, i began a wiki page to compare the lego languages because i didn't find a similar comparative table. it would be great if each one could contribute. (URL) thanks in advance Nicolas Maisonneuve (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

  How to guarantee packet delivery ?

I am implementing the stmt "rc=lnp_addressing_write()" in a while loop until (rc != 0). Receiving unit sends an ack which is treated by lnp_addressing_write() as a data collision w/rc= -1. It works ok as long as a reflection or actual collision does (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: brickos in SuSE 9.0

Hi, I'm using suse9 and managed to get it working by installing debian utilities and installing the recommended(in brickos HOWTO) h8300 binutil/gcc versions as debian packages. But I'm using a different version of brickos0.2.09 because I'm having (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact