 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *2454 (-10)
  Re: cgywin

(...) I don't use cygwin but linux. But in this group, several cygwin problems were discussed over the time. One problem seems to be the PATH env. variable for the cygwin bash shell. With wrong set PATH, bash doesn't find what it needs to work (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: cgywin

(...) beginning. Windows 9x? Win2k? WinXP? Which version of legOS? For latest cygwin you need the latest available version 0.2.5.2 that you can find here: (URL) is your output for "uname" command? Bye, Paolo. --- Keyboard failure....Press F1 to (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: cgywin

after about an hour it finished ...but i'm still having problems when i type "make realclean" i get a big mess of stuff with the only noticable error being "gccw32: not found" and that occurs at the beginning. then i type "make depend" i get a small (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: cgywin

it seems make dosn't install by default with the cgywin setup file. i reinstalled cgywin with "make" and other needed modules: ash autoconf automake bash binutils cpio cygwin diff file fileutils findutils flex gcc grep less login make mingw patch (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  cgywin

Hi all, I currently use legOS on my linux machine. I want to be able to use it on my laptop, so i'm not always tied to my desktop. I purchased a Serial USB adapter since my laptop does not have a serial port. $80!!! I decided that it would be much (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Release candidate legos-0.2.5.2 avail for testing

Details regarding release content, download instructions and how to provide feedback are at (URL) change detail specific to 0.2.5.2 see the file: ChangeLog Highlights: Added missing file TODO Repaired slow-mode IR comm. for Linux We look forward to (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Light Sensor help

(...) I had a similar problem using RoboLab. I had a task that looped and checked the light sensor once in each loop. If the light sensor changed within the loop but NOT at the time when the check was made it would be missed. I replaced it with a (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Light Sensor help

I’ve never had any problems with the light sensor reading fast enough, and I have a robot that runs pretty fast. How are you trying to follow the line? Maybe there’s a problem with your conversion between NQC and LegOS. I’d be glad to offer (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Light Sensor help

The hardware can get a light sensor reading every 1 mS. Is the process that is reading the light sensor at a high enough priority? Kevin "Nathan Nesbit" <natenez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gu7zno.41A@lugnet.com... (...) issue (...) motor (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  RE: Light Sensor help

Try replacing the batteries -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...ugnet.com] On Behalf Of Nathan Nesbit Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2002 8:25 PM To: lugnet.robotics.rcx....lugnet.com Subject: Light Sensor help (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact