 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2453
Re: cgywin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:31:40 GMT

when i type "make realclean" i get a big mess of stuff with the only
noticable error being "gccw32: not found" and that occurs at the
beginning.

Windows 9x? Win2k? WinXP?

Which version of legOS? For latest cygwin you need the latest available
version 0.2.5.2 that you can find here:
http://legos.sourceforge.net/tmpdist/

What is your output for "uname" command?

Bye,
    Paolo.
---
Keyboard failure....Press F1 to continue!!!