 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2450
2449  |  2451
Subject:
cgywin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 18:58:09 GMT

Hi all,

I currently use legOS on my linux machine. I want to be able to use it on my
laptop, so i'm not always tied to my desktop.

I purchased a Serial USB adapter since my laptop does not have a serial
port. $80!!!

I decided that it would be much easier and much more practical to use
Cgywin.

I started following the instructions on
http://legos.sourceforge.net/cygwin/INSTALL-cygwin.html everything went fine
until step four. editing Makefile.common to read
TOOLPREFIX=h8300-hitachi-hms-  ...mine was allready like that.  Then in step
5 when i typed "make realclean" i get back "bash: make: command not found"
what's on the go? i don't think this has anything to do with step#4...it's
not even starting the make process. i'm thinking this is a problem with my
path or something....i'm not sure what to do, any ideas?

thanks