 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how
 Results 681 – 700 of about 5300.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  communication PC <-IR-> RCX

Does anybody have an example of a LegOS program that sends data back from the RCX to the PC? Is this possible also with SPIRIT.OCX poll/datalog protocol? Tnanks, Pavel. e-mail: petrovic@ifi.ntnu.no (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.798)

  Re: HELP, has anyone ever seen SPIRIT.OCX events ??

(...) I just hacked together a quick-n-dirty C++ program to talk to Spirit.ocx. It unlocks the brick and downloads new firmware into the RCX, all using the public methods exposed by Spirit.ocx. I sink events from the .ocx, and I don't get any COM (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx
(score: 3.798)

  offtopicy sort of thing

Ok, so it's nothing to do with nqc and not much to do with mindstorms, but here's a nice bit of elementary physics I came across while playing with my RIS: Take two 9v dc lego motors like the ones you got with the RCX. Stick something, a wheel or a (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ris, rcx
(score: 3.797)

  Re: I'm passing the NQC torch...

Dave, Thank you so much for your hard work and wonderful support of MindStorms over the years! I discovered NQC shortly after I got my first RIS set, and I attribute my discovery of LUGNET itself to my search for that cool underground RCX (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ris, rcx
(score: 3.797)

  Re: Any difference btw RCX1.0 and RCX1.5?

(...) I don't know if there are differences in the sets (pieces). However, one big difference is that if the RIS 1.5 is operated with re-chargeable batteries, the batteries cannot be charged in the RCX since there is no plug anymore. Best regards (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ris, rcx
(score: 3.797)

  new newsgroup lugnet.robotics.spybotics

A new newsgroup/list lugnet.robotics.spybotics has been created for the focused discussion of LEGO SPYBOTICS issues (with a big emphasis on replacement firmware and/or software). Feel free to crosspost between .robotics and .robotics.spybotics, as (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.admin.nntp) !

ris, rcx
(score: 3.797)

  RCX as a universal remote?

Here's a thought: You're in the bedroom with your trusty RCX on the floor. You're watching TV, but the tuner is in another room. You point your remote at your RCX, change channels, and the RCX scurries out of the room, off to repeat the IR command (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.797)

  IR question

Is there a hardware difference between the RCX 1.0 and RCX 2.0 in regards to the IR? Or is the difference eliminated by firmware? Jude (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.797)

  Re: Does RIS2.0 set use the fiber optics cable?

"Luke W" <lwenke@dont_spam_me...tmail.com> wrote in message news:Hr03BI.1Bsz@lugnet.com... (...) Look right. I can't find any use for it in the instructions either. (...) of (...) In my RIS 2.0 set it is actually 25L (25 studs) long. What is the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx
(score: 3.797)

  New newsgroup lugnet.robotics.nxt

A new newsgroup/list lugnet.robotics.nxt has been created for the focused discussion of LEGO NXT issues. Feel free to crosspost between .robotics / .robotics.rcx and .robotics.nxt, as appropriate, or just to .robotics if you feel your topic is of a (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics.nxt) !

ris, rcx
(score: 3.797)

  Re: Why do it? Was: multi-device output controller

Ralph, Thanks for reigning in the rabbit chase! As the originator of this thread I'd like to respond to the 'why'... I keep running out of ports on my creations. I see 5 or 6 as a practical limit. My criteria for a solution: 1. Entirely compliant (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

ris, rcx
(score: 3.797)

  Need help with RcxCC: I get "The system cannon find the file specified" error.

Hi. I'm having problems with RcxCC. I hope you can help me. I've just installed RcxCC v. 3.2. I use Win2000 and RIS 1.5. When I compile a simple program, I get following error message: " Win32 Error. Code: 2. The system cannot find the file (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ris, rcx
(score: 3.797)

  Re: "Non-Robolab" LabView functions

(...) ---...--->snip I've not had the time yet to analyze the patch. Seems that you replace the first firmware handler. In Robolab the firmware is found under ..ROBOLAB\Engine\RCX1\Text. They simply have changed the extension .lgo to .txt and call (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

ris, rcx
(score: 3.797)

  RF Connection To RCX

Hi I have found the IR in RCX limiting, especially because of its line of sight problem. I'm interested in developing an RF interface to RCX. Anybody has any experience, knowledge, suggestions, tips in this area? Any pointers would be greatly (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.796)

  P-brick Script code terminology

Hi all, Perhaps someone can clarify this for me... I've been looking at the LEGO P-brick Script code language documentation that comes with the RIS 2.0 SDK PreAlpha. I was initially confused by the numerous references to program stacks. Does 'stack' (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx
(score: 3.796)

  FW: New pbFORTH

-----Original Message----- From: John Cooper [mailto:robots@jpsc.co.uk] Sent: Friday, May 07, 1999 11:07 AM To: Ralph Hempel Subject: Re: New pbFORTH (...) OK, will do. (...) Yes, on the surface. People always want to improve on things in their own (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

ris, rcx
(score: 3.796)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

(...) Should be legal, perhaps. But I was just suggesting that before sending him off to try to patch the firmware, he might want to make sure it was legal to do so. Although RIS and RoboLab may not use the same identical firmware, that doesn't (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

ris, rcx
(score: 3.796)

  Re: IR question

no, there is no difference in hardware between 1.0 and 2.0 ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@rogers.com> Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 17:05:15 GMT To: lugnet.robotics.rcx@lugnet.com Subject: IR question Is there a hardware (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.796)

  rcx remote for video (LANC or IR)

did anyone try to use the rcx as a controller for camcorders either using LA NC (Control-S) or Ir ? (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.796)

  RE: Linux Newbie

Linux is a full blown Operating System, available with full source code. A good place to start is (URL) legOS is built using the same tools that are used to build Linux (GNU compiler and tools, etc.), I don't believe that you need to use Linux to (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ris, rcx
(score: 3.796)

More:  Next Page >>