 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how
 Results 141 – 160 of about 5300.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Bricx NQC

I want to send a message whon is formed for three numbers corespondente the information of the program than I'll create. I received an e-mail from "bricx" whon said: "BricxCC can accept some DDE messages. It can also act as an out-of-process COM (...) (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 1.620)

  LNPd problems

I'm having problems with using LNP to transmit to the RCX. I wrote a test program both on the RCX and the PC. Whenever the PC program tries to transmit data, I get the following error: lnp_integrity_write(): Interrupted system call What does this (...) (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 1.620)

  Re: BrickOS on Mac OS X

Man, this is fantastic. Since moving over to OS X about a year and a half ago, I've been ignoring my RCX (retired the tired/crash prone PC forever!! Running Linux now though) and haven't played with it for lack of a development environment for OS X. (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, rcx, ir
(score: 1.619)

  Re: BricxCC NQC

(...) I'm afraid you can't use DDE to make BricxCC send a message to RCX. You could write software which directly uses NQC to send messages to the RCX (since it supports the standard IR message feature in the RCX firmware. I have written a small (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 1.618)

  Announcing Full Throttle - Control LDCC From Windows

I have just released (URL) version 1.00> of a program that I call Full Throttle. This Windows application uses your Mindstorms IR tower (either serial or USB) to communicate with an RCX that is running (URL) Mark Riley's LDCC replacement firmware> (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX) !!

usb, rcx, ir
(score: 1.615)

  USB/Serial Converter

Hi, folks. I've tried to connect to my RCX 1.0 (firmware 0328) from my laptop. Since I have only a serial IR tower, it works fine on my desktop PC, but communications won't work when I use a USB/serial converter to connect it to my laptop (there (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, rcx, ir
(score: 1.607)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

(...) Ouch, we may be framing the hex differently here, sorry. The only x10 Ping known to me is the x10/18 command op that gets embedded inside of a packet like x 55 FF 00 10 EF 10 EF to provoke a reply packet like x 55 FF 00 18 E7 18 E7, or vice (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, rcx, how
(score: 1.606)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

(...) Anyone know more specifically where to read how Lejos frames standard RCX IR replies? Does Lejos even include any .java code that runs on the PC? I mean to be asking how a PC should frame the standard replies from Lego RCX fimware, not how a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 1.605)

  Re: Save the RIS!

(...) This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts there are. Maybe if there are enough of us out there, we could sway LEGOs mind from (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 1.603)

  Re: Save the RIS!

(...) This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts there are. Maybe if there are enough of us out there, we could sway LEGOs mind from (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 1.603)

  Re: Save the RIS!

(...) This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts there are. Maybe if there are enough of us out there, we could sway LEGOs mind from (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 1.603)

  Re: Save the RIS!

This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts there are. Maybe if there are enough of us out there, we could sway LEGOs mind from (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 1.602)

  Re: Save the RIS!

"Bluey" <Wolf_and_eagle@spam...yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H9HpMG.DJs@lugnet.com... This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 1.602)

  Re: Save the RIS!

In lugnet.robotics, David Koudys writes: In lugnet.robotics, Timothy Schroeder writes: This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 1.602)

  Re: Save the RIS!

In lugnet.robotics, Paul Kleniewski writes: This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts there are. Maybe if there are enough of us out (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 1.602)

  Re: Save the RIS!

In lugnet.robotics, David Koudys writes: In lugnet.robotics, Timothy Schroeder writes: This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 1.602)

  Re: Save the RIS!

In lugnet.robotics, Timothy Schroeder writes: This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts there are. Maybe if there are enough of us (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 1.601)

  Save the RIS!

This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts there are. Maybe if there are enough of us out there, we could sway LEGOs mind from (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 1.601)

  Re: Save the RIS!

Stephane Simard ha scritto: In lugnet.robotics, David Koudys writes: In lugnet.robotics, Timothy Schroeder writes: This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 1.601)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

I wish I could give you a direct answer, but I don't know. However, I suspect (as I'm sure you do) that what you are looking for has already been done. Below are three possible sources which you can adopt, co-opt, or reverse-engineer to get where (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 1.596)

More:  Next Page >>