 Robotics / RCX / 2699
Re: different output power at different ports?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:45:57 GMT

danny staple wrote:

Okay - did you try a simple program going in a straight line, and
check how much it veered after a few meters?

This sounds to me like a good tactic. Your program might have some
issue with turning in one direction vs another.

Unfortunately - it does not sound an entirely unlikely problem - if
there are variations between the h-bridges (general manufacturing
variations etc) - then you may get this.

I also have trouble believing variations in parts (except the motors
themselves) will cause this much difference.

Ralph