 Robotics / RCX / 2694
Re: different output power at different ports?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 12:37:22 GMT

On 7/14/05, Elizabeth Mabrey <emabrey@storming-robots.com> wrote:
I just confirmed that some RCX happens to allow various output power to
different output ports.  In my case, the port A tends to produce more power
thru motor  and the port C does.  I then switched the two motors.  The
condition stays the same.  Therefore, the difference is not on the motors.
Any input will be greatly appreciated!

This might be a dumb question, but are we talking actual different
voltage levels, or different PWM duty ratios? Have you ensured that
you have set (from code) the power levels of all the ports to be the
same?

How have you observed the difference - and to what degree is it?

Orion

--
http://orionrobots.co.uk - Build Robots

Online Castle Building RPG -