 Robotics / RCX / 1980
Re: BricxCC on Win XP how
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:42:25 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Pat LaVarre writes:
Is there some trick I need to learn to run BricxCC on Win XP?

From: http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/rcx/?n=1969&t=i&v=a
Subject: BricxCC release 3.3.7.2

For me BricxCC hardly ever works.  I tried un/installing the last three
available versions.  Always I fail to connect via serial via IR with my brick.

Did you try to fix communication port instead of using automatic
configuration ? On my machine (Win2000) where I have both a serial Spybotics
cable and a RIS USB tower, I have to specify the port that BricxCC must use.

Philo
www.philohome.com