 Robotics / RCX / *9685 (-20)
  Re: BricxCC ver 3.3.7.15 templates dont appear

(...) I've looked further into this problem and the answer is in the notes on the sourceforge site. This states that there is a problem and that template.txt has to be changed to 007_templates.txt. Installing this on another machine worked fist (...) (18 years ago, 20-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: BricxCC ver 3.3.7.15 templates dont appear

(...) Thanks for the reply. I tried as you suggested but no success. I then went to the default folder opened template.txt, in notepad, then copied all its contents and pasted it into the box opened above. This seems to have worked. David Liddell (18 years ago, 20-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: BricxCC ver 3.3.7.15 templates dont appear

(...) Hi David, I got them to show by going to edit / preferences / templates, and clicking the "default" button. I don't know if this is the "official" way but it worked for me :) ROSCO (18 years ago, 19-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  BricxCC ver 3.3.7.15 templates dont appear

I've just downloaded and installed BricxCC v 3.3.7.15 which appears ok but the template window is empty. How can I sort this please I using a Pentium 4 socket 478, XPpro. David Liddell (18 years ago, 19-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  help on lejos\rcxcomm

Hello, I try to launch the example read/write PC<->RCX. The RCX part (Read) is compiled and downloaded. But I don't managed to the PC's part (write). It compiles with lejosjc.bat. But with java.exe, the following error message appears : ---...--- (...) (18 years ago, 11-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  New navigation API for LeJOS

Hello Paul, first of all, thank you very much for providing LeJOS. I am a member of the project team for the master courses at the University of Applied Studies and Research in Wernigerode, Germany (Hochschule Harz). In our project thesis we decided (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: RCX2 Sensor Mux/Demux.

Bob, Steve, Thanks for helping me out! I will try to combine 1 touch sensor and 1 rotation sensor each, since the touch sensor will be used eventually and rotation sensor will be used continuously. Best regards, Atul. (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Port to NXT?

(...) There is a sort-of port available on lejos.sourceforge.net now: (...) Apparently, the API uses existing firmware functionality to control the NXT brick from the host computer using Java, it's not a proper Java VM for local execution. There is (...) (18 years ago, 11-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: RCX2 Sensor Mux/Demux.

(...) Atul, This is a really good combination of sensors to try to MUX. Depending on what sensors can be exclusive, you should be able to do this without any additional hardware. You can connect a light sensor to one port, and also connect a touch (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RCX2 Sensor Mux/Demux.

"Atul" <sowani-NOSPAM@gmail.com> wrote in message news:J593w3.FqE@lugnet.com... (...) Check this site. (URL) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  RCX2 Sensor Mux/Demux.

Hi, With the construction of my latest robot, I've ended up using more than 3 sensors - 2 rotation sensor, 2 touch sensors and 1 light sensor. My RCX2 has just 3 sensor ports. I do remember seeing a write-up about how to combine two sensors by (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Loading Robolab 2.5 on Macs

(...) Hi Eric, Are you sure you have the right version? I'm also using Robolab and I have 2 CD-roms : PC Version 2.5.4.B and MAC Version 2.5.4. Since I don't own a Mac I've only used the PC Version CD-rom. There is also a third CD-rom whith PDF (...) (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

I have Robolab 2.5 and don't know how to install on a new Mac, or if it can even be done. If it can be, what is the procedure? (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: What's the highest number RCX out there?

Hello, (...) One of my RCX is #64xxxx (can't remember the other digits), and the other is #852579, which is the highest I've seen yet: (URL) Lavandeira - (URL) (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: How to stop, after running program (Ultimate RoboLab)

(...) Remember : your program is an RCX firmware. With the official firmware you would have to take off the batteries in order to reboot the RCX. This was one of the things I disliked most. So, we added the simple feature of something like (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  How to stop, after running program (Ultimate RoboLab)

I have loaded a sample program. After the program is finished the logo "LEGO" is on the RCX. How to stop this, because I can't load a new program? Now a take out the battery's! Thanks to the makers of the Ultimate RoboLab, it is a great program !!!! (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Ultimate Robolab

I'm glad to finally announce that ULTIMATE ROBOLAB now has its own web-site : (URL) which UR150 can be downloaded freely. Follow the install instruction from the web-site (getting started) Requirements : ROBOLAB254 must be running on your PC or MAC. (...) (18 years ago, 24-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Ultimate Robolab

Where can I get (buy) the "Ultimate Robolab"? "Ultimate ROBOLAB v.150 now available soon", when and where? Jan Kromhout Hellevoetsluis-NL (18 years ago, 24-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Original Communications Protocol Documentation

Hello, I have just finished writing up my little project to discover the protocol for talking to/from the RCX. The finished document as a PDF is at: (URL) I wrote this up to facilitate communications to a PC from an RCX or Spybot with the standard (...) (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

  Re: Watching Arrays

(...) Thanks John! I never knew about that F12 thing :) -Rob A> (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact