 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 504
Re: Ultimate Robolab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 22:26:13 GMT

I'm glad to finally announce that ULTIMATE ROBOLAB now has its own web-site :

http://www.ultimaterobolab.com/

from which UR150 can be downloaded freely.

Follow the install instruction from the web-site (getting started)

Requirements : ROBOLAB254 must be running on your PC or MAC.

This is the occasion to unlock the last power of your good old RCX before
ranging it in favour of NXT.

IMPORTANT NOTICE : If you program the RCX with ULTIMATE ROBOLAB, each program is
a stand-alone firmware. You must be sure of what you are doing. Anyway, you do
it on your own risk.

If you are hesitating of going that deep into the RCX, choose the secure way
with ROBOLAB29 that uses Dick Swan's enhanced RCX firmware (and also allows NXT
programming !!!)