 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 508
Re: Loading Robolab 2.5 on Macs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 09:24:02 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, Eric Manneschmidt wrote:
I have Robolab 2.5 and don't know how to install on a new Mac, or if it can even
be done.  If it can be, what is the procedure?

Hi Eric,

Are you sure you have the right version?
I'm also using Robolab and I have 2 CD-roms : PC Version 2.5.4.B  and MAC
Version 2.5.4.
Since I don't own a Mac I've only used the PC Version CD-rom.
There is also a third CD-rom whith PDF files for how to use Robolab.

It could well be that your version is a little older and no Mac version was
available then.

Eric.