 Robotics / RCX / 2825
2824  |  2826
Subject:
RCX2 Sensor Mux/Demux.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 01:52:51 GMT

Hi,

With the construction of my latest robot, I've ended up using more
than 3 sensors  - 2 rotation sensor, 2 touch sensors and 1 light
sensor. My RCX2 has just 3 sensor ports. I do remember seeing a
write-up about how to combine two sensors by piggy-backing them on one
single RCX2 sensor port. But I am unable to locate it now. Does
somebody have a copy/link to that document? Or, does somebody knows
how I can use 5 sensors without using any special device to combine
them?

Thanking you,
Atul.