 Robotics / RCX / *6080 (-10)
  MD5 available (was: RCX as a PGP engine)

I just put my java MD5 port for lejos on the web: (URL) for the popups, Tripod....) It's a terrible hack, but thanks to that memory footprint is low and it does not leak! Let me know if you find it useful. Have fun, Bart. (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  B.Sc in LEGO

Hi all. I'm a student in my 4 year, learning electronics. For my final project, I got an approval to make a project with LEGO Mindstorm. Basically it's a standard robotic hand that picks up LEGO parts, recognize them (using Image processing & (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  WinLNP and USB

Hi All, I've been trying to send data to my PC using WinLNP and the USB tower. Now, I've modified WinLNP to use the USB tower and it seems to work. I can get the demo RCX program to run and it recognizes I've sent it a byte. I can also get the RCX (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Release candidate legos-0.2.5.1 avail for testing

Details regarding release content, download instructions and how to provide feedback are at (URL) look forward to hearing from you regarding how it works for you and/or what needs fixing before we release it as 0.2.6 Regards, Stephen for the legOS (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Phantom - The Spirit.ocx replacement is now available.

I am happy to announce that Phantom.dll, a replacement for the Spirit.ocx is now available for general download. Phantom implements the complete functionality of the Spirit.ocx with the exception of the CyberMaster only calls. Release Candidate 1 is (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Robot Ant and Data logging

(...) Hi Mike, Unfortunately there is no possibility under Robolab 2.5 that the RCX might itself access the data collected in the log. Robolab 2.5 is based on LEGO-firmware 2.0, which has many new features, but not this one. If you want to do your (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Robot Ant and Data logging

HI, I am building a robot ant and using a light sensor to detect lines to follow. However, the algorithm I am using must not be deterministic; i.e. I need to do a sensor sweep and build a graph of the relative light levels at the left, front and (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Need help with NQC

"Russell Newman" <victoreden@netzero.net> wrote in message news:GtLuCA.38p@lugnet.com... (...) RCX (...) In what way is it misbehaving? When backing up, it only backs up for 3/4 of a second. Is that enough? When turning, it only turns for a maximum (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Error Message

Hi. Can anyone help me with a problem I'm having. I'm writing a fairly simple program in NQC and when I compile I get an error saying "undefined variable SENSOR_LIGHT" The line that generates this error is simply: SetSensor(SENSOR_1, SENSOR_LIGHT); (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  RL 2.5 and 2.0 incompatibility

A cautionary note for situations where RL 2.5 and 2.0 co-exist as in schools which are in transition to upgrading their software. Be aware that if an RCX has RL 2.5 firmware, programs downloaded from RL 2.0 will only go to slot #3. So additional (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact