 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1399
1398  |  1400
Subject:
Error Message
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 03:20:00 GMT

Hi.

Can anyone help me with a problem I'm having.

I'm writing a fairly simple program in NQC and when I compile I get an error
saying "undefined variable SENSOR_LIGHT"

The line that generates this error is simply: SetSensor(SENSOR_1,
SENSOR_LIGHT);

Have I done something totally stupid or is likely to be an error in my
program structure or compiler?  I'm using Windows 98, RCX2, Serial Tower,
NQC 2.3r1

Any suggestions appreciated,

--
Lee  Wilson