 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1403
Re: Error Message
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 20:41:37 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Lee Wilson writes:
I'm writing a fairly simple program in NQC and when I compile I get an error
saying "undefined variable SENSOR_LIGHT"

The line that generates this error is simply: SetSensor(SENSOR_1,
SENSOR_LIGHT);

Have I done something totally stupid or is likely to be an error in my
program structure or compiler?  I'm using Windows 98, RCX2, Serial Tower,
NQC 2.3r1

I don't know if you are using BricxCC or not, but I get a single error when
I try to compile this line of code if the target is set to Scout or
Cybermaster.  If I turn on the NQC 1.x compatibility mode via the
Preferences dialog I get two errors (regardless of the target).  If you are
using BricxCC it will show in the status bar which target it is compiling
to.  If it doesn't say RCX or RCX2 then it will not compile that line.

John Hansen