 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1402
Re: Error Message
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 18:45:26 GMT

The only thing I could think of is if NQC thinks you are generating code
for some other device (e.g. CyberMaster).  Try adding -Trcx2 to the
command line to force NQC to target RCX2.  If that doesn't fix it, email
me the program and I'll take a look.

Dave Baum

In article <Gu0H3J.FuA@lugnet.com>,
"Lee Wilson" <leerwilson@btinternet.com> wrote:

Hi.

Can anyone help me with a problem I'm having.

I'm writing a fairly simple program in NQC and when I compile I get an error
saying "undefined variable SENSOR_LIGHT"

The line that generates this error is simply: SetSensor(SENSOR_1,
SENSOR_LIGHT);

Have I done something totally stupid or is likely to be an error in my
program structure or compiler?  I'm using Windows 98, RCX2, Serial Tower,
NQC 2.3r1

Any suggestions appreciated,

--
Lee  Wilson