 Robotics / RCX / *4810 (-20)
  Re: Rotation Sensor

Which command are you refering to? "Wait for Rotation" is positive-only I think, whereas "Angle Sensor Fork" and "Angle Container" can both deal with negatives. To make a "wait for" out of a fork, you would put a Jump in the branch of the fork that (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  RCX Controlled Mobile Decoupler and Train Marshling Station

I have two avi files that are taken by LEGOCAM, but the files are too big (20M and 25M), Does anyone know if there are any freeware for editing avi file? I hope I can edit those big files. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Rotation Sensor

I am very new to Robolab. I have version 2.0 and I am wondering if the rotation sensor can be programmed to react to a negative number? It seems to ignore the negative sign and react to it as a positive. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  RoboLab 2.x?

Is anyone aware of any planned or potential updates for RoboLab 2.0. It's a great piece of software but I feel that it could be so much more. Thanks, Ed Cox (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Liblnp bug found and squashed ?

This is no good: I'm beginning to talk to myself ;] This is a follow-up on my previous post, and (hopefully) an answer to problem number 3. 'Bit technical I'm afraid. I'M STILL STUCK ON THE OTHER PROBLEMS (as of tonight anyway it's 23:48 and I'm at (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Iteresting thread to work in progress on Porting NQC to PocketPC

(URL) it seems that the WinCE/PocketPC builds are not being updated. I find this hard to believe as the portable units make field programing a breeze! Dean -- Dean's Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.palm, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Squeak for RCX

Has anyone considered using Squeak to build a graphical RCX programmer app? (URL) wondering if it's possible and am not much of a programmer myself. -Suz (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Data-transfering RCX -> PC in LeJOS

I made a small communication package which might help you. See (URL) Kjærgaard "Roger Glassey" <glassey@ieor.berkeley.edu> wrote in message news:GD5Kxq.G6G@lugnet.com... | I hope you can solve your problem; I would be very interested in finding | (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: Server-side Java -> RCX?

I have just put a software package for leJOS communication on my project website. (URL) the page you will find a small sample program consisting of a leJOS program and a JSP servlet. Both parts are using the communication package RCXCOMM. The (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Lego LED Lights for Debugging or Decoration

Hi. I manufacture several types of Lego brick incorporating LEDs. These are small 'lights' which can be attached to RCX motor outputs. Their colour can be set by the motor direction and their brightness can be set by the motor power. You can see (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Some assorted questions

(...) I don't know pre-0.2.3 versions, but now you can find it in `include/dsound.h'. (...) In principle it's possible, but changing the linking scheme involves too much work, IMHO. (...) Use the macro `ds_scale' (in `include/dsensor.h') to get RAW (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Lnp collision under Linux

Hi ! I'm having trouble trying to make a Linux box (Mandrake 7.2 kernel 2.2.17-21mdksmp) communicate with my RCX. My ultimate goal is to try and make the PC control the RCX via infrared (so as not to suffer from the RCX memory limitations). To do (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Some assorted questions

Hi, all - I was reading through the sources, and I noticed that starting with 0.2.3, there was no dsound_play. Does anybody know why the 8 kHz sound playing subsystem was taken out? That was, IMHO, a way cool feature. Was it just too buggy? Also, I (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Server-side Java -> RCX?

(...) I have successfully used servlets to let web-pages and wap phones controll a RCX from the internet. The difficult thing is to communicate wih the RCX, but when that works, it's easy to move logic to servlets. Björn Lundin (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: Control Mindstorm robot with only a mobile phone

No problem... Oh wait, I got a phone call for my RCX, got to go... Jorge F. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Server-side Java -> RCX?

Has anyone figured out a way to have java programs (not javascript) control an RCX via the internet? I was thinking of java on jsp or jhtml pages. Any thoughts or ideas? (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: Control Mindstorm robot with only a mobile phone

OMIGOD!!!!!! I'm a Tech for Voicestream, and I build Robots!!!...!!!1 LOL.........LOL Louder!!!...!!! www.brickshelf.com/c...Legomaster thanks for bringing this to my attention! Eric (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: RCX Controlled Mobile De-coupler

(...) Thanks alot for posting the instructions, I'll be building this myself!-Harvey (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: RCX Controlled Mobile De-coupler

(...) Hi Zhengrong my name is Tony and I’m new to train stuff. I used to be a big space guy. But now I’ve turned into a train guy sine I started helping out in train shows. I would like to learn more about your inventions with trains. I’ve been on (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Control Mindstorm robot with only a mobile phone

Robot-heads, check this out: (URL) neat, but I don't see myself using this as of yet... Jorge F. (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact