 Robotics / RCX / Java / 89
Re: Server-side Java -> RCX?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 15:40:11 GMT

Ben Erwin wrote:

Has anyone figured out a way to have java programs (not javascript)
control an
RCX via the internet?  I was thinking of java on jsp or jhtml pages.  Any
thoughts or ideas?

I have successfully used servlets to let web-pages and wap phones controll
a RCX from the internet. The difficult thing is to communicate wih the RCX,
but when that works, it's easy to move logic to servlets.

Björn Lundin