 Robotics / RCX / 1262
1261  |  1263
Subject:
RCX Controlled Mobile Decoupler and Train Marshling Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.scout
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 13:21:32 GMT

I have two avi files that are taken by LEGOCAM, but the files are too big
(20M and 25M), Does anyone know if there are any freeware for editing avi
file? I hope I can edit those big files.

In lugnet.trains, Zhengrong Zang writes:
I made a RCX Controlled Mobile De-coupler base on
http://members.nbci.com/jrickclark/ak-decoupler.html
When train coming, this Mobile De-coupler will find the space between cars of
train, then de-couple the magnet. I will use it to design a marshaling station.
I will show you photos next week. It used 4 light sensors, 2 touch sensors, 2
motors and 1 RCX/Scout.
You also can check back at my homepage
http://legochina.virtualave.net/MOCs/RCXTrains.html next week.