 Robotics / RCX / *3280 (-10)
  Re: Sharp GP2D05 Infrared Ranger and the RCX

That sensor looks very cool. It seems like it could run off of the standard brick voltage too, unlike the sonar sensor which would need an additional battery pack. And it is cheap. Rig it up! (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Sharp GP2D05 Infrared Ranger and the RCX

Hi, Has anyone interfaced the Sharp GP2D05 infrared ranger with the RCX??? Ram (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Three new books about Lego Mindstorms

Also "Extreme Mindstorms: An Advanced Guide to LEGO MINDSTORMS" from A!Press is due in the UK in November. More details at (URL) Doucette" <rob.doucette@york.com> wrote in message news:G1AIsn.6xx@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  NQC & Rotation Sensor

I have this program that monitors the location of a camera mount in a 360 degree turn. (0 and 16 are 0, 8 is 180 etc) However whenever I use SetSensor(SENSOR_2, SENSOR_ROTATION); it blanks the current sensor value when the program is restarted. This (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Communicatin between NQC and legOS

(...) The protocol used by the standard firmware (which is what NQC relies on) is described on these sites: (URL) opcode of interest is F7 (thats what gets sent as a transmitted message). The entire packet would look like this: 55 ff 00 f7 08 x ~x s (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: TinyVM coding question

(...) [...] I already responded to Eric via email, but for anyone else who might be interested, this bug was fixed in TinyVM 0.1.4. The current version is 0.2.2. Expect 0.2.3 tonight or tomorrow (due to a bug fix, having to do with assigning (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  TinyVM coding question

Folks, I have a question about TinyVM 0.1.3. I am working with the included code (TestReceiver1.java) but have come across some interesting behavior which I hope someone can explain (and offer a solution for). I am tryying to write a simple program (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: Which set contains the Temparature Sensor?

I'm pretty sure that it doesn't come in any sets. I know you can order it from Shop@Home. I purchased my from eBay and got a much better deal than through S@H. LEGO tech support said the sensor was accurate to the integer. for example, it's 71 (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  RE: Three new books about Lego Mindstorms

(...) This one has pbForth on the CD - or at least that's what they said.... Of course, you all know that Dave Baum's new book, "Extreme Mindstorms: an Advanced Guide to Lego Mindstorms" It has lots of detailed information on the RCX, as well as a (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Three new books about Lego Mindstorms

"Johan Hjertman" <the_hartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G1ABov.DI2@lugnet.com... (...) released. (...) AFAIK, this one hasn't shipped yet in the US. (...) Available in the UK, see: (URL) sets and parts for sale or trade: (URL) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact