 Robotics / RCX / *3185 (-10)
  Linking failure when 'making' an lx file

Hi Can anyone tell me why I'm getting a linking failure when trying to compile my C code, in the standard way. The linker is failing to find a fucntion I have defined in my source: /usr/local/crossgcc/...chi-hms-ld -T ../boot/legOS.lds -relax (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Motor Sticking

Hello all, I don't remember if other people have posted about this or not but I'll ask anyway. I have 3 motors that all stall or will not start with out some help. Has anyone of Lego come up with away to fix this problem? My motors are 1-2 yrs old (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Using NQC with iBook

(...) No extra cables needed. The PDA adapter's DB9 is a configured as a standard serial port. (...) Yep. Under MacOS, this is all you do. Lon (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Blockin LNP calls

(...) I guess I'm using lnp_logical_write then? That is, I include the standard lib_lnp.h file into my code and then link my app with liblnp.so.....does this answer your question? Is there a way in which I can call lnp_logical_write directly to test (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Using NQC with iBook

I use the Keyspan TWIN adapter (USB to serial port) along with a simple mac-to-pc style serial adapter (I think it came with a Pilot 1000 many years ago). The TWIN adapter is a bit pricey, but I bought it because it also works with externally synced (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Using NQC with iBook

Okay, but don't I have to buy a second adapter so that the IR cable can fit in the Keyspan PDA adapter? Or like cut up and change positions of the IR-cable inputs? Or do I just have to buy an adapter, connect it, connect the IR tower, download NQC (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Blockin LNP calls

(...) No, I meant lnp_logical_write, which is called from lnp_addressing_write. lnp_logical_write is not within the file lnp.c, which I guess you link into your app. This function is supposed to actually write to the serial device communicating with (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Vision Command

(...) It's possible, but I can't find a way to choose which VfW device to use. The options for tweaking the camera are very limited. I did get more sophisticated options during the install, but apparently that was my only chance to use them, cuz now (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Vision Command

(...) You can do what you want with the camera, but there's a 5 meter USB cord that has to be plugged into the computer if you want the camera to do anything. (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Vision Command

Can the VC system be put on an autonomous bot? Or is there required power umbilical? Could I have it follow a light in a dark room, for example? --Jack Gregory Chris Osborn <fozztexx@pez.fullsystem.com> wrote in message news:Fzz80E.Bn7@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact