 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 749
Re: Using NQC with iBook
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 00:17:26 GMT

On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, Tobias [iso-8859-1] Möller wrote:

Okay, but don't I have to buy a second adapter so that the IR cable can
fit in the Keyspan PDA adapter? Or like cut up and change positions of
the IR-cable inputs?

No extra cables needed. The PDA adapter's DB9 is a configured as a
standard serial port.

Or do I just have to buy an adapter, connect it, connect the IR tower,
download NQC and then I'm done?

Yep. Under MacOS, this is all you do.

Lon