 Robotics / RCX / *3055 (-10)
  Re: license question

(...) IIRC, legOS is MPL because Kekoa released some of his code under MPL, and so Markus released the rest under MPL in order to allow him to use that particular section of code. I believe that he once mentioned that his natural leanings would (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: NQC stdin & stdout

(...) I know how to get NQC to wait for the stdin but I do not know how to get Windows to send a file or whatnot to that waiting port. Saving a file with '-' just made a file called '-'. sigh... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: getting started with java and rcx

oh yeah, I have jdk1.2.2_005 and jre1.2.2_006. Should I up/down grade? -ben (...) many (...) my (...) is (...) keep (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  getting started with java and rcx

Hi. since i'm supposed to be learning java right now at my job, and i also like the rcx, i thought that a good way to learn would be to try and get some java programs to run some of my robots. however the links and emails in this discussion thread (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: lnpd

(...) (URL) "Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light." - Dylan Thomas Mike Ash - (URL), <mailto:mail@mikeash.com> (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  lnpd

I've tried for several days to get a connection to arthurdent. No answer so far. Can anybody tell me another address to get a copy of the lnpd demon for linux? Mike (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: NQC stdin & stdout

(...) I think using '-' as the filename should work on windows as well as other platforms. (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Cygnus Installation troubles

I am getting the exact same error. Is there something I am missing in the Makefile or Makefile.Common that I need to modify so it can build the .lx files correctly? I seem to be able to correctly build the legOS.srec and legOS.lds files. They are (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: license question

The short answer is yes. The long answer... In general, free software licenses are self-compatible, meaning that you can take portions of software released under that license and create a different product using that same license. In fact, this is (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Troubleshooting RCX Problems

"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:FyvsIF.DzH@lugnet.com... (...) so (...) or (...) Sorry it took so long to get back. Its port 1 that is acting up. The rear left knee rotation sensor. Its not the sensor, I changed it to a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact