 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1355
Re: lnpd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 16:02:09 GMT

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Michael.Obenland wrote:

I've tried for several days to get a connection to arthurdent. No answer so
far. Can anybody tell me another address to get a copy of the lnpd demon for
linux?

http://legos.sourceforge.net/files/linux/LNPD/

Enjoy.

--
  "Do not go gentle into that good night.
   Rage, rage against the dying of the light."