 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1365
Re: legOS Addressing - Packet Handler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 23:19:47 GMT

Sorry for posting a message I should have known the answer to. I'll have
a look at the semaphore example. If anyone knows of a good refence for
semaphore programming could they please let me know?Its taken me a
while to get into the swing of things, but I'm starting to really like this
environment.Now if I can just wrap it in CORBA, I'll have a project
finished ;-)

Semaphores: You said you installed Linux, try "man sem_post".
Also kernel/program.c is a good reference for a semaphore use. A more
complicated example is the tx_sem in kernel/lnp-logical.c and kernel/lnp.c.

Eddie C. Dost
ecd@skynet.be