 Robotics / NXT / 976 (-10)
  Re: Replenishing NXT Educational sets

(...) I wondered about that. My search arguments weren't good enough to reveal the right Bricklink part number. Thank you very much! (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Replenishing NXT Educational sets

(...) Bricklink does not have the same part number for this piece as Peeron/LDRAW. Use this part number: (URL) You will find hundreds for sale. (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Replenishing NXT Educational sets

The Edu Set has two 1x13 Technic Beams, (URL) The models presented in all the curriculum materials are absolutely dependent on these 1x13 beams. Bottom line, a missing 1x13 beam causes students a lot of grief, consternation, discouragement, (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: nbc gives error for SendRemoteString

(...) This is caused by a typo bug in the NXTDefs.h header that I accidentally introduced in beta 32. If you are running on a Windows box you can download a pre-release of beta 33 from the test_release.zip on the BricxCC page. I will have beta 33 up (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  nbc gives error for SendRemoteString

Hi, has there been an undocumented change in the last nbc? I have some programs that use SendRemoteString and I cannot compile them any more (they compile with older versions). This minimal prog: ---...--- task main() { string out; out="String"; (...) (17 years ago, 23-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Source Code Changes in NXT Firmware Version 1.05

(...) The changes between 1.03 and 1.04 are far more extensive than the changes from 1.04 and 1.05, if you lump the support for ADPCM compression into a single change (which involves c_sound.c, d_sound.c, d_sound.h, d_sound.r, d_sound_adpcm.r, and (...) (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Source Code Changes in NXT Firmware Version 1.05

I haven't seen it previously mentioned but the open source firmware for version 1.05 is downloadable from the LEGO Mindstorms web site. I did a WINDIFF on the various source files to see what has changed in this release. I then manually examined the (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  NXT Power Programming

I’d like to officially announce that Variant Press will soon publish my new book, NXT Power Programming. It should be available November 7th. You can pre-order it now at Amazon.com or Variant Press. I hope everyone who purchases a copy of NXT Power (...) (17 years ago, 11-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt) !

  Re: Mindstorms NXT 1.1

(...) Thanks Matthias, I did read that discussion; but I hadn't realized the people who said they called actually received it for free. My understanding was that they were in countries were it's listed as "not available yet" (such as Germany or (...) (17 years ago, 10-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Mindstorms NXT 1.1

Thanks Philo, I should have thought to check nxtasy on the subject. Looks like there are a lot of improvements; but then again what interests me most is full support of my computer, which the current software doesn't provide. A patch, in short. On (...) (17 years ago, 10-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact