 Robotics / NXT / 866 (-10)
  Re: Mobile Phone for pbLua Development

(...) And now the pictures of this project WindowsMobile pbLuaConsole (URL) V2 with extensions like GPS and Highspeedconnector (URL) it Bye Christian (17 years ago, 7-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: multiple-files projects in NBC

(...) The compiler line number error reporting problems are bugs. It should work properly for #included files but it does not currently do so. I will try to get that fixed once I get my book written. My deadline is fast approaching and I still have (...) (17 years ago, 7-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Mobile Phone for pbLua Development

Hi, yes it is true, pbLua-Development can be done at WindowsMobileDevices... Mobile_with_terminal...ua_Console This works fantastic in the garden or at the beach :D Enjoy pbLua Features Bye Christian (17 years ago, 7-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Two NXT Back2Back

(...) ReHi, I'm building an external SD-Card-Interface for storing data, using RS485... NXT-->RS485-->AtMega...->SPI-->SD Next project is AVRCAM via RS485 :D Thanks for your response Bye Christian (17 years ago, 7-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  multiple-files projects in NBC

I might have missed this topic in the manual, but is there any support for splitting NBC project into several files? I know there is #include macro, but the problem is that the compiler then reports errors/warnings at lines relative to the merged (...) (17 years ago, 7-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Two NXT Back2Back

(...) I do not see how you could burn any parts or drivers. Even if both ports would be in active sensor mode and (obviously) out-of sync, the electronics that connects the port to ADC should handle that as normally the same pin is used to power up (...) (17 years ago, 7-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: RotateMotorEx hangs

(...) The change I have made is to replace this: // Waits till angle reached index __rotate_firstPort0, __rotate_ports0, NA __rotate_Running0: getout __rotate_rs0, __rotate_firstPort0, RunState brcmp EQ, __rotate_Running0, __rotate_rs0, (...) (17 years ago, 6-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  RE: NRLink reading RCX response w/ RobotC

(...) Look at the file "RCX2 LASM Byte Codes" for a description of each of the available opcodes. Read (URL) coupled with the contents of my previous email. (...) No valid message starts with with 'opcode' byte of '00' or 'FF'. [Check out the above (...) (17 years ago, 3-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  RE: RotateMotorEx hangs

As long as it will still retain the value of rotation count, it will be very useful. Otherwise, it will be bad! This will help in simulating an event driven instance. Do you see there is any down side of this implementation other than a few more (...) (17 years ago, 6-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: RotateMotorEx hangs

(...) You asked for it, you got it. :-) John Hansen (17 years ago, 5-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact