 Robotics / NXT / 866
Re: Mobile Phone for pbLua Development
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 19:51:24 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Christian Mock wrote:
Hi,

yes it is true, pbLua-Development can be done at WindowsMobileDevices...
Mobile_with_terminalprogram--->Bluetooth--->NXT_pbLua_Console

This works fantastic in the garden or at the beach :D

Enjoy pbLua Features
Bye
Christian

And now the pictures of this project

WindowsMobile pbLuaConsole
http://www.mindstormsforum.de/bilder/details.php?image_id=186&sid=8317fd6c2ca6aecf3f4f60d79db43393
NXTOffRoad V2 with extensions like GPS and Highspeedconnector
http://www.mindstormsforum.de/bilder/details.php?image_id=185&sid=8317fd6c2ca6aecf3f4f60d79db43393

Enjoy it
Bye
Christian