 Robotics / NXT / 870
Re: Mobile Phone for pbLua Development
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2007 00:59:27 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Ralph Hempel wrote:
Christian Mock wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Christian Mock wrote:
Hi,

yes it is true, pbLua-Development can be done at WindowsMobileDevices...
Mobile_with_terminalprogram--->Bluetooth--->NXT_pbLua_Console

This is so cool that I want to find a terminal emulator
for my Treo 650!

Does anyone know of a free one I can use, or shareware that
works well enough to pay for it?

Cheers, Ralph

I'm not sure what operating system is on your Treo, but I am running vxHpc on my
Dell Axim which runs Windows Mobile 5.  Details on vxHpc are at
http://www.cam.com/vxhpc.html and screen shots of my setup are at
http://firstcoolbreeze.home.comcast.net/PDApbLua/PDAlua.htm.  It really is nice
to be able to program from a PDA.

Walt White