 Robotics / NXT / 865
Re: multiple-files projects in NBC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 17:32:30 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Pavel Petrovic wrote:
I might have missed this topic in the manual, but is there any support for
splitting NBC project into several files? I know there is #include macro, but
the problem is that the compiler then reports errors/warnings at lines relative
to the merged single source-code, which then become quite useless.

If not, would it be possible to put this on the wish list for the next release?

The compiler line number error reporting problems are bugs.  It should work
properly for #included files but it does not currently do so.  I will try to get
that fixed once I get my book written.  My deadline is fast approaching and I
still have a lot of work to do.

I will also took at making it possible to compile multiple files into a single
executable.

John Hansen