 Robotics / NXT / 862
861  |  863
Subject:
multiple-files projects in NBC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 10:11:34 GMT

I might have missed this topic in the manual, but is there any support for
splitting NBC project into several files? I know there is #include macro, but
the problem is that the compiler then reports errors/warnings at lines relative
to the merged single source-code, which then become quite useless.

If not, would it be possible to put this on the wish list for the next release?