 Robotics / Handy Board / 8677
Re: Interactive C Version 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 17:14:23 GMT

Fred,

   Can you tell me if Randy upgraded InteractiveC in version 4 to handle the
64k hack for the Handyboard?  You wrote about the hack in the Handyboard FAQ
in '98, and that was two IC versions ago.  Is it possible that Randy took
into acount the 64k memory implementation that the simpleRTJ guys came up
with in the much more streamlined and functional IC4?

   I appreciate any info you can give me or point me to, so as to benefit
the robotics research group here at Lamar University in Beaumont, TX.

Michael D. Beard, Instructor I, Business & Computer Information Systems,
Supervision Department, Lamar Institute of Technology
409-839-2915, beardm@lit.edu